Main Content

Ballroom event

University Payment Information

If you work for the university, you cannot pay for programs through Events and Outreach with your university p-card. You will need to pay for this with a transfer voucher. To facilitate this, email, call 536-7751 or stop by Conference and Scheduling Services on the second floor of the Student Center off of the International Lounge.