Camps and Youth Programs
Enriching, Educational and Fun!
Conference and Scheduling Services assists SIU Intercollegiate Athletics, SIU Colleges and other organizations in offering a variety of programs for youth ages 4 to 18. These camps and programs are hosted by education professionals who are experts in their various fields.
The Student Center is open. Conference and Scheduling Services physical office is open Monday through Friday 8am - 4:30pm. Please stop in, email email@example.com or call 618-536-7751 for any needs.
Programs are being offered virtually according to the state's current phase guidelines and for your childs safety. For more information on SIU’s response to the coronavirus, view our coronavirus website. Thank you for your consideration and cooperation!
As several of our camps use the Zoom platform, here's the link to frequently asked questions for setting up and running Zoom.
2020 Past Programs
(Were offered virtually)
Summer Reading Skills Program (Age 4-College)
British Soccer Camps, (Ages 3-16) June
Craft Shop Virtual Art Camps (Grades 1-12)
Continuing Education Courses for High School Students
Summer Wings (Grades 9-12)
Sign Language for Kids (Grades 2-12)
Seeing Scientists STEM Camp (Grades 3-5)
Rivers and Humans STEM Camp (Grades 6-8)
AdLab Camps (high school and adult learners)
2020 Canceled Programs
- Architecture Camp (Grades 4-6, 7-9, 9-12)
- Challenge to Excellence (Grades 6-8, 9-11)
- Involving Girls in Science, Technology, Engineering, Agriculture and Math (Grades 6-8)
- LEGO Camps
- Summer Wings Aviation Camp (Grades 9-12). Modified/moving to a virtual camp environment.
- Saturday Young Artist Workshop
- SIU Summer Piano Camp
- Giant City After School Fine Arts Programs
- Tri-C After School Fine Arts Programs
- Challenger British Soccer Camp (Ages 6-16)
- Illinois Urban Fishing Program (Pre-K-8)
- Saluki Baseball Camp (Ages 7-13)
- Saluki Cross Country Camp (Ages 13-18)
- Saluki Track & Field Throws Camp (Ages 12-18)