Our professional staff develops and organizes upwards of 200 conferences, workshops and programs annually with attendance ranging from small to large scale events. Our services can be arranged in full or a-la-carte. Pricing is dependant upon services arranged. Please contact us for more information at email@example.com or by calling 618/536-7751.
Planning & Coordination
- Develop Timelines
- Produce and Manage Virtual Programs and Events
- Schedule Facilities and Technology Equipment
- Arrange Exhibits, Displays, or Poster Sessions
- Coordinate Receptions and Banquets
- Arrange Housing for Attendees
- Receive Registrations by Mail, Fax, Phone, and Online
- Provide On-Site or Virtual Check-In
- Prepare Participant Rosters/Reports
- Track Continuing Education Credits
- Prepare Badges and Other Custom Registration Items
- Prepare Budgets and Financial Statements
- Determine Start-up Funds
- Establish Registration Fees
- Track Income/Expenses
- Prepare Final Income and Expense Reports
Marketing & Promotional Services
- Design and Assist with Promotional Materials
- Obtain Advertising and Print Price Quotes
- Reserve Advertising Space
- Faciliate Social Media Advertising
- Host and Design Webpage
Virtual and Hybrid Event Support
Conference and Scheduling Services and the Student Center have the expertise and ability to provide technical, creative and logistical support for virtual conferences, workshops, programs and meetings using the Zoom or Microsoft Teams platforms.
- Technical Support
- Provide support and training for presenters and planners.
- Review logistics and schedule dry runs with presenters and planners.
- Provide technical support for attendees and presenters during live event.
- Ability to provide physical space and audio-visual support for virtual and hybrid events including:
- PTZ cameras
- Enhanced microphones and lighting for better quality video experience
- Audio adapters allowing for multiple microphone use
- A variety of displays and projectors allowing for meetings to be viewed in a larger format.
- Ability to cater to the audience in-person/virtually
- Creative Support
- Design, customize and brand presentations.
- Ensure professional look and feel of program.
- Logistical Support
- Create production schedule for program.
- Monitor and manage virtual system during event including check-in, chat, break-outs, polls and many more!
- Ensure audio-visual integrity.