Craft Shop Art Camps
Artistic Programs – Craft Shop Art Camps
All Craft Shop summer camps will follow IDPH Restore Illinois Camp Guidelines. This will include the recommended social distancing. All campers will have their own workspace and tools to work with for the week and masks are required while attending the camps. All workshops will be held in the Paint Bar area of the Craft Shop. Unfortunately, we will not host any wheel throwing classes due to the small size of the Ceramics studio.
The grade level for each camp is based upon the grade students will be entering when they return to school in the fall of 2021. Camps are limited so register today!
- Art Exploration - June 14-18
- Outdoors Draw and Paint - June 21-25
- Installation Art: Creating a Magical World - June 21-25
- Hand-Built Clay Dinner Party - June 28-July 2
- Fibers and Printmaking Week - July 12-16
- Playing Board Games - July 19-23
- Outdoors Draw and Paint - July 26-30
- Online by clicking any of the session links above.
- Fax the Craft Shop Registration Form to 618/453-5680 or email it to email@example.com
- Call 618/536-7751 with VISA, Mastercard, or Discover credit card information.
Registration Deadline: One week before the camp start date. or until full.
The Camp Medical Release Form is required for camp participation and must be received in our office prior to camp beginning. The 2021 Camp Release Form will be uploaded at a later date.
ALL requests for refunds must be submitted in writing. The registration fee, less a $20 cancellation fee, will be refunded if you cancel at least 7 business days prior to the camp. Any time after that date, refunds (less the $20 fee) will be issued for medical reasons only. Refunds are not given to campers who voluntarily leave camp.
Please contact Coordinator Jackie Welch at 618/536-7751 or firstname.lastname@example.org