Southern Illinois Law and Leadership Conference
April 5, 2018
The Southern Illinois Law and Leadership Conference is an opportunity to strengthen the southern Illinois leadership network and school partnerships. This conference is an important professional development and networking opportunity for principals, superintendents, school board members, and others in the southern Illinois region.
This year’s theme is “Illuminating Schools: Promoting Accountability and Transparency for Student Success”
Keynote speaker: Dr. Libi Gil, ISBE Chief Education Officer
Program Date: April 5, 2018
Program Time: 8:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Program Location: SIU Carbondale, Student Center Ballrooms, 1255 Lincoln Drive, Carbondale, IL
- Professional: $80
- Full-time SIU Student: $50
- EAHE Students: $25
- Participant online registration
- Conference Sponsor Online Registration
- To register by phone with a credit card, call Conference and Scheduling Services at 618/536-7751.
- Fax the Law and Leadership Conference Participant Registration Form or Sponsor Registration Form to Conference and Scheduling Services at 618/453-5680.
Please call Coordinator Jackie Welch at 618/536-7751 or by email.