Speaking and Listening in English as a Second Language
What is it?
- The Speaking and Listening Program is a special non-credit program that gives an opportunity to learn to speak and/or understand the English language. As such, this program is a good non-credit program option for families of international students.
It is a special non-credit program that gives one an opportunity to learn the English language.
Who can participate?
Anyone who would like to gain a better understanding of speaking and/or understanding the English Language is welcome to participate. Students taking this class should have a basic knowledge of English grammar and vocabulary.
What is the cost?
When can a student register for Speaking and Listening?
A student must be registered by Wednesday, January 16.
Registration Process for Student
- Download the Speaking and Listening form
- Fill out the registration form
- Return from to Conference and Scheduling Services Office on the 2nd floor of the Student Center
- Submit payment via check or cash