SIU Conference on Women
Education and Empowerment: The 2021 SIU Conference on Women (Virtual)
This cross-disciplinary conference will educate and empower the SIU community and beyond. Sessions will include round tables, research presentations, and personal and professional development workshops. This event is for women and people of all marginalized genders, as well as those who wish to identify and counteract misogyny.
Participating and Sponsoring Departments
- Network of Empowering Women
- Success in Engineering through Excellence in Diversity (SEED)
- Office of the Associate Chancellor for Diversity
- Women's Leadership Retreat
- Organization for Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies (RSO)
- Department of Communication Studies
- College of Mass Communication and Media Arts
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Program (WGSS)
- School of Journalism
- College of Liberal Arts
- Womens Resource Center
$50 level—SILVER LEVEL
- Logo and exhibitor video* placed on event webpage.
- Logo and exhibitor video* placed on event social media page.
- Links on event web page and social media to exhibitor webpage, social media, and video*.
- Ad placement to run before the start, and during breaks, of the virtual conference via slideshow
- Verbal recognition during the conference
- Coupons may be provided by vendor and distributed though email or during the event via promo code, digital coupon or pdf (pdf is email only).
* Videos must be provided by exhibitor with a limit of 3 minute run time.
$150 GOLD LEVEL—limit 10 at this level
- All Silver Level benefits.
- Professional assistance in creating Instagram and Facebook content.
- A featured post on the event Facebook and Instagram page the day of the event.
$300 level PLATINUM LEVEL—limit 5 at this level
- All Silver and Gold Level benefits.
- Professional assistance of Saluki AdLab to create a 15-30 second digital ad for exhibitor to keep. See sample of ad here.
- Video created by Saluki Adlab would be featured twice on event social media page, day of event and additional date selected by exhibitor. Video takes the place of featured post on social media listed in Gold Level.
- DEADLINE for Platinum Level sponsorship is March 10.