Putting Children First
Putting Children First: Co-Parenting after Separation and/or DivorceIllinois Supreme Court Rule 924 requires that divorcing parents take a "parenting class" designed to educate parents how children are affected by the splitting of their parents, including impact of parents' actions and words.
This course on co-parenting after separation and/or divorce is a four-hour class that will cover the following topics:
- Effects of separation and divorce on children
- Developmental parenting arrangements
- Creating a shared parenting plan
Please complete a small questionnaire before or after you register for the class.
Program Date and Time:April 19 and 26, 2018 5:30 –7:30 pm
May 19, 2018 1 – 5 pm
Program Location: Wham 141, SIU Carbondale campus, 625 Wham Drive.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Cancellations received in writing one week before the class begins is entitled a refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. No refund will be made after that date. The University reserves the right to cancel any program. In the event of program cancellation, only those pre-registered will be notified.
• Register Online - April 19 & 26, 2018 or May 19, 2018
• By phone with a VISA, Discover, or Mastercard by calling Conference and Scheduling Services at 618/536-7751.
• Fax registration form with credit card information to Conference and Scheduling Services at 618/453-5680