IESBGA Membership Dues
Illinois Entrepreneurship and Small Business Growth Association (IESBGA)
Membership in IESBGA is open to small business and entrepreneurship support organizations operating under cooperative agreement with the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity and other not-for-profit organizations that are primarily engaged in small business development activities or provide small business development assistance in the state of Illinois. Associate membership is available to other not-for-profit and for-profit organizations or individuals who serve as resource providers and referral sources for the not-for-profit small business development organizations but are not eligible as regular members. The only difference between your center/organization’s listing as a Regular Member versus an Associate Member is that the Regular Membership gives your center/organization one vote in all IESBGA elections. A membership in IESBGA provides the following benefits to you and your employees:
- Expand your access to resources for your clients, business or organization.
- Reduced registration fees for all employees in your organization that attend an annual professional development conference to expand their skills. Featured speakers include statewide and national experts on small business issues.
- Orientation for new members at conference.
- The opportunity (voluntary) to earn certification as a “Certified Business Development Advisor.”
Your center/organization membership will be in the name of your individual center/organization and all employees listed on your application will be granted the benefits listed above. The annual membership is $125 effective for the 2021 calendar year.
- Regular Membership: $125
- Associate Membership: $125
Register with a credit card:
- Register online
- Register by phone with a credit card, call Conference and Scheduling Services at 618/536-7751
You may also download the registration form and send by mail:
Conference and Scheduling Services
Student Center – Mailcode 6705
Southern Illinois University
1255 Lincoln Drive
Carbondale, IL 62901