Annual Southern Illinois Educational Leadership Conference
March 23, 2016
The 19th Annual Southern Illinois Educational Leadership Conference is an opportunity to strengthen the southern Illinois leadership network and school partnerships.
This year’s theme is “Cultivating Strong Practical P-20 Partnerships” with Beth Purvis, Illinois Secretary of Education as our keynote. Ms. Purvis is a graduate of Bucknell University in Lewisburg, PA. She also holds a dual master’s degree in early childhood special education and the education of the blind and visually impaired from Columbia University, New York. She earned her early intervention credentials from Peabody College of Education and Human Development at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN.Educational Leadership Conference Program
Program sponsors include: SIU Department of Educational Administration and Higher Education, Illinois Association of School Administrators (IASA), Illinois Association of School Business Officials (IASBO) and the Illinois Principals Association (IPA).
Program Date: March 23, 2016
Program Time: 8 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Program Location: SIU Carbondale, Student Center Ballrooms, 1255 Lincoln Drive, Carbondale, IL
- Professional: $80
- Full-time SIU Student: $50
- EAHE Students: $25
- Participant online registration
- Conference sponsor online registration
- To register by phone with a credit card, call Conference and Scheduling Services at 618/536-7751
- Fax the Leadership Conference Participant Registration Form or Sponsor Registration Form to Conference and Scheduling Services at 618/453-5680
Please call Coordinator Jackie Welch at 618/453-5672 or by email.